And today she started crawling forwards, for the first time ever! And she’s already quite good at it.
So in the last few days she has done the following:
- Pulled herself up to stand using furniture for support (no parental assistance)
- Walked (or rather shuffled) sideways using furniture for support (again, no parental assistance)
- Walked forwards while holding on to Mummy’s legs as they walked backwards
- Crawled forwards, at reasonable speed
- Thrown her rubber duck into the toilet. Well, you can’t have it all…