Finished!

My last assignment is finished and handed in. I have free time again!

I apologise for having been so quiet over the last few weeks. I had to do a marketing review of a local small publisher and a project report about publishing a science textbook in the Caribbean. I handed in the latter this morning, and can now do stuff I enjoy again without feeling guilty about it.

So this evening I spent digging one of the front beds, splitting and replanting the daffodils and adding some lilies (which I ordered cheaply from eBay a couple of weeks ago and hadn’t had time to plant).

Having said which, I did get time to plant some peas and beans over the weekend:

So there are broad beans, peas, and (less visible) French beans and runner beans. To the left there is a strawberry bed in full flower. Strawberries soon!